Need a quick drink idea for your next Taco Tuesday? Then try our simple margarita recipe. A classic cocktail you can serve on the rocks or blended!
Why use a mixer when making a simple margarita recipe only takes about five minutes.
Best of all, you can serve it on the rocks or blended as a chilly treat. The blended version is in my tips section below.
What Makes A Perfect Homemade Margarita Recipe?
- 2oz Tequila
- 1oz Triple Sec
- 1oz Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Agave Nectar (optional)
- Lime and Salt For Rim
- After you’ve squeezed the limes, take the shell and rub it around half of the glass rim, then dip in fine sea salt.
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and toss in the lime shells to muddle in.
- Shake over ice for 10-15 seconds and fine strain into the chilled and rimmed Margarita glass.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime.