At summer time Fish Tacos in La Baja is a tradition! When it comes to warm weather fish tacos are as the best option. They also happen to be full of antioxidants, healthy fats, and protein and are gluten and dairy free.
For 4 servings
- 12 oz fresh halibut or salmon (or 6 oz of each) cut into 1″ cubes
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 T coconut oil, ghee or butter
- 1 lime quartered
- handful of cilantro sprigs
- fresh pico de gallo or chunky guacamole, recipes linked above
- 4-6 corn tortillas
- Cut fish into 1″ cubes, lightly season with sea salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place large pan on cooktop on medium heat. Add a couple tablespoons of coconut oil, butter or ghee.
- When melted add fish to pan, turning as each side browns. Fish should be done in about 6 minutes.
- Top with pico de gallo, mango salsa, chunky guacamole and cilantro sprigs.
Healthy, delicious and easy, the perfect spring meal!
To make this meal you can buy all the ingredients at cabopicnic.com and have them delivered fresh directly to your Villa or Hotel room in any area of Los Cabos.